Wednesday, January 8, 2014

PC Favorite Things

I feel like I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't yell from the roof top one of my favorite things. Anyone that knows me knows I like a good glass of red wine once in a while (ok, fine, a few times a week). I don't always finish the open bottle and I used to just reuse the cork from the bottle.  Not any more. I have discovered (and sell at Party Cat) these FABULOUS acrylic wine stoppers. We can add vinyl or we can engrave with a name, initial, monogram, motif or logo. They make great gifts!!  Think about giving one of these personalized acrylic wine stoppers (or multiples) as a hostess gift, engagement gift, wedding present, birthdays for your BFF.... Or just because. Really, I wouldn't steer you wrong, they are fabulous!!
Cheers!!

No comments: