Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014!

Party Cat

Happy 2014!

We are back and ready to talk about all things personalized.  Over the past couple of years we have made a few changes.... some good and some not so good.  We needed spend some time internally to figure the best way to manage all of the changes and we are ready to get a fresh start in 2014.  We hope you will follow along with us as in the year ahead.  We are SUPER EXCITED to share our journey as we navigate the days, weeks, months and years ahead!


Ok, let's get started...



2014 or 1985???  If you are close to my age (late 40's) you have probably looked around over the past few months and thought to yourself "something seems oddly familiar around here".  RIGHT?!  I swear it is 1985 again.  My entire staff looks at me like I am crazy ('cray cray' to the 20 something crowd) when I say this, however IT REALLY IS EXACTLY LIKE BEING BACK IN THE LATE 80's.  The pinks, greens, blues and of course the monograms.  Oh, the monograms.  I LOVE it!  We joke around the office (I joke; they all just glare at me) about how we have the ability to personalize any surface at Party Cat.  The only thing we can't do at Party Cat  is tattoo a person (insert the glare I was talking about).  Ok, so we will NEVER have a tattoo machine however we do run many other machines all day everyday.  At the store front in Austin, Texas we run an embroidery machine, engraving machine, vinyl cutter and heat press.  I told you we could personalize any surface!  It is so much fun.  Can you tell that I love my job?  Whether you purchase the perfect gift at Party Cat or you bring in your own treasure we are happy to personalize it with a monogram, name, logo, design... your imagination is the only limit.



Come visit us at Party Cat and www.partycat.com to go Back to the Future! (Do you like how I did that?  Back to the Future, the movie staring Michael J Fox came out in 1985).



Happy Personalizing!

Cindy and the team at Party Cat 


No comments: